This Company is an independently owned and operated floral shop. The Company recognizes and respects the importance of maintaining the privacy of our customers.
- the personal information we may collect from you when you open an account, register, visit our Website, respond to our emails, place orders via the Website, email, telephone, fax, use our mobile applications, place orders through social media applications or otherwise contact us via telephone, email, fax or mail (collectively the "Service");
- why we gather information from you;
- how we collect it;
- how we use it; and
- the choices you have regarding our use of personal information you have provided.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to open an account or place an order on the Website. The Service is a general audience website and we do not knowingly collect, maintain or disclose personal information from or about children under 13 years of age.
Why do we gather information?
The Company gathers personal information to help improve our products and customer service, to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience and to inform you, and your gift and message recipients, of special offers promotions and discounts from us, our affiliates and selected third parties.
What information do we gather?
We collect information through our Website, emails, mail, fax, telephone, mobile applications and social media applications including when you:
- place an order;
- participate in our forums, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, content submissions, chats, bulletin boards, discussion groups, requests for suggestions, and account registrations; and
- engage in other activities, services, products and resources we may make available.
Depending on how you are interact with us, we collect some or all of the following types of information:
- your name, address, telephone number, email address;
- billing information (credit/debit card number, expiration date, alternate or additional billing information and billing address);
- gender and birth date, if you choose, or are otherwise required to, enter such information,
- products purchased and occasion type (for example, Mother's Day);
- any promotion or gift card code and related information;
- Message and gift recipients' names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses; and
- other information you provide to us.
Note: information you provide to us may be collected by us even if an order, registration, or other process is started but not completed or otherwise canceled.
How we use "Cookies" and "Action Tags".
We have relationships with third parties who may receive non-personal information directly from the cookies placed by our Services on your computer to assist in analyzing our business and customers.
Our Services may also use a common web technology called "action tags" (also called single pixel gifts or web beacons) to anonymously track purchase, usage and other web activity information. Action tags may be used to provide data to third parties for tracking purposes. However, our Services do not use action tags to collect or transfer personal information. In addition, third parties may set their own cookies and tags through our Services (such as through interest-based advertising, described below). We do not control such third parties or their privacy practices. If you do not want third parties to be able to use such methods, you should modify your browser settings to limit such access.
How we use the information we collect
We use information we collect to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience, to inform you and your gift and message recipients of offers and discounts from the Company and our affiliates and to enable you to receive credits for purchases under any loyalty or buying programs which you may have joined. In addition, we may make such information available to selected third parties including, but not limited to, those who share or rent information for direct marketing purposes.
However, without your consent, we do not make your billing information available to third parties, other than to those entities which are required to authorize and process your payment.
Note: we may provide your information to third parties in the event we ever sell, lease, license, merge, transfer or assign substantially all of our assets to said third party.
We reserve the right to disclose information you provide to us as required by law, in response to legal process and law enforcement requests and as necessary or appropriate, in our view, to operate the Services, process orders or registrations, to conduct promotions, contests, and sweepstakes you participate in, and to protect the rights or property of the Company and its affiliates, customers, recipients, users, subcontractors, vendors and their respective agents and employees.
Consent to Transfer and Submission
Our Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored in the United States. By using the Services or otherwise providing us with information, you hereby consent to this transfer.
Links to Other Web Sites
Security and Passwords
If you place an order on our Web site, it encrypts the credit/debit card number you submit prior to transmission over the Internet using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to safeguard personal information once we receive it, we cannot warrant the security of information we receive.
Portions of the Services (such as our account registration) may require registration and log-in processes in which you will select a user ID and password (collectively, the "Password"). Passwords provided to you by us are the confidential property of the Company and may be used by you solely for your individual use of the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any Password and for all activities that occur using your Password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Password or accounts.
We may provide you with the ability to log into our Services using a social media account, such as Casebook®. We do not control the activities of such social media services and have no control over the data they collect or their privacy practices. You should review their privacy practices before using any such social media service.
How to Limit the Use of Personal Information
We want to communicate with you only to the extent you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to have personal information collected from you via the Services, or to set your preferences concerning promotional communications, please contact us as indicated below:
- Emailing us at the email address indicated above from the email address which you wish to have removed (i.e. not shared with third parties); or
- Writing to us at our postal address indicated above; or
- Telephoning us at the telephone number indicated above.
Your Consent and Changes to this Policy